GIGS: The Bould Corner. Free Acoustic / Folk night (1 Viewer)

I think I'm going to actually make this tomorrow, I've been meaning to go along for weeks but I'll actually be in town this time. What time does the first act hit the stage? I have to scarper for the 11 bus home at bus aras so can only stay until 10.30ish.

I think I'm going to actually make this tomorrow, I've been meaning to go along for weeks but I'll actually be in town this time. What time does the first act hit the stage? I have to scarper for the 11 bus home at bus aras so can only stay until 10.30ish.

yo. hopefuly 8 - 8.15 start

only 3 acts this week so hopefully finishing up for 10.45 or so

I'd like to be able to go to this but I definitely 100% in no way can so I wish you all the luck in the world fren

this was good, i especially enjoyed it when the crusty got up and started singing with unicron

that was banter. i thought Unicron had some surprise hidden dread(ful)locked mate along to pop up and sing gibberish into the mic. turns out she was just a mad bitch. rather offputting for all concerned. still on the lookout for a new venue!

that was banter. i thought Unicron had some surprise hidden dread(ful)locked mate along to pop up and sing gibberish into the mic. turns out she was just a mad bitch. rather offputting for all concerned. still on the lookout for a new venue!
Ha! I thought that too, it all seemed a little too well timed.

Maybe you could work a cat sounding woman into your act?

Had to miss this as we were musicking but it sounds like the kind of thing that would have made me go mental, Rambo style, so that bitch is lucky.

Damn, I had to miss this in the end, got caught up at another thing in Dun Laoghaire. Sounds colourful though.

hmm. should have really posted this 24 hours ago. obviously (if you went like my friends did and called me to give out that i hadnt personally informed them) there was no Bould Corner this evening. sent a mail out on Facefuck too.

anyway, no Bould Corner next week either. we will return on the 13th May!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back