Gig poster designs. (1 Viewer)

I can draw a poster on a paper napkin with a crayon in 10 Minutes for a paperclip or one of those bits of worn glass you find on the seashore. - you can bring the result to Reads and get it photocopied.

Much better than your own attempts, your friends mate who knows a lad who like did a picture for this person once who hung it on a wall in his house which the Bord Gais representative passed comment on when he came to service the boiler, or the results of the efforts of some monkey who bought a mac and discovered that there was more applications to it that just impressing his peers.

PM me if interested.

I can draw a poster on a paper napkin with a crayon in 10 Minutes for a paperclip or one of those bits of worn glass you find on the seashore. - you can bring the result to Reads and get it photocopied.

Much better than your own attempts, your friends mate who knows a lad who like did a picture for this person once who hung it on a wall in his house which the Bord Gais representative passed comment on when he came to service the boiler, or the results of the efforts of some monkey who bought a mac and discovered that there was more applications to it that just impressing his peers.

PM me if interested.

Post of the year so far ?*

*Except for Shneakys one in "scenes that make you cry".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back