Gig photos. (3 Viewers)

4254373927_9922b6ee45_b.jpg

Deal With It

First one is The Dangerfields and the others are The Evangelists featuring our very own Ann Post.

I like the way the last one sorta silhouettes his jacket and hat.

Jazes,you'd never recognize Ann all done up.Great shots.

That's not him singing btw, you can just make out his head in the horns pic.

The one I like best Lala is the guy who got on the stage and had the Bass handed to him, the others are all missing the heads on the bass/guitar, I just think a pic is all round better with them in it. :)

The one I like best Lala is the guy who got on the stage and had the Bass handed to him, the others are all missing the heads on the bass/guitar, I just think a pic is all round better with them in it. :)

i know what you mean. it was a tricky one - I only had my 50 with me and was right up front. the only other lens I have is the 18-55 and I've no external flash (which I believe helps at gigs).

best gig shots I've seen are most likely taken with a low ap wide angle (which is what I put on my wish list a few weeks ago)

i think tonight i may ditch the camera altogether and just enjoy the show :)

i know what you mean. it was a tricky one - I only had my 50 with me and was right up front. the only other lens I have is the 18-55 and I've no external flash (which I believe helps at gigs).

best gig shots I've seen are most likely taken with a low ap wide angle (which is what I put on my wish list a few weeks ago)

i think tonight i may ditch the camera altogether and just enjoy the show :)
I know the feeling but shoot through the pain! They're all great and that first one is lovely, the color is spot on. I know what janer means about having people in the shot, but i think these shots are inkeeping with your style, especially the one of the pedals. And definitely try get a wide, my 11-16 2.8 is the best $800 i've ever spent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back