Gig photos. (2 Viewers)

the real test of the video function is stuff thats in motion.
You're referring to the jello effect?
You cannot just switch sides really quickly ok....but what I did love about the video waS AT NIGHT TIME IN THE STREET I could shoot perfectly by adjusting a few things, on my real vid cam I woulda had to put on night vision.
The Video has so many diff lenses option/concoctions too.

You're referring to the jello effect?
You cannot just switch sides really quickly ok....but what I did love about the video waS AT NIGHT TIME IN THE STREET I could shoot perfectly by adjusting a few things, on my real vid cam I woulda had to put on night vision.
The Video has so many diff lenses option/concoctions too.

what is this a war? i dont choose sides, they choose me.

yeah im referring to the jello effect. do you get that with yours? do you always shoot HD video or regular def?

DeNovissimus at Nuclear Winter Fest 09 in Belfast. This was my first time using me new 50mm nikon lens, and jesus, its hard to get focused on what ya want!

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0379.jpg

Is it the 1.4 or 1.8?
It is not an easy lens to use, it takes a while to get used to but when you get a correct shot it really is class.
The aperture takes getting used too, if you're shooting wide open there is plenty to learn, especially if you're going for a group shot, if you're going for a group shot you need to drop down a few stops.
wide open is great for close ups of 1 person.

Also have you opened a Pixie or flickr account yet?
http://pix.ie/signup
Pixie you get more free space a month, 500mb and has a nice simple layout.

Its the 1.8 that I used. I needed the large aperture caus it was so dark, so didnt have much choice, I wanted a shallow d.o.f as well - it just takes a lot of messin around to get what ya want!

I already have a flickr account - http://www.flickr.com/photos/30324015@N02/. Thinkin of turnin pro soon for the storage, since so many external hard drives keep goin bust on me!

Its the 1.8 that I used. I needed the large aperture caus it was so dark, so didnt have much choice, I wanted a shallow d.o.f as well - it just takes a lot of messin around to get what ya want!

I already have a flickr account - http://www.flickr.com/photos/30324015@N02/. Thinkin of turnin pro soon for the storage, since so many external hard drives keep goin bust on me!

I've taken to using manual focus only and focusing on something easy to focus that's roughly the same distance as the subject but a bit more stationary. Do this on both the 50mm 1.8 and the 17-35mm 2.8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back