gig on sunday -change of dalymount bar but still in bohs (2 Viewers)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
the gig on sunday will now be on in the long bar in dalymount rather than the player sbar, fiachra from there just thinks its easier as we dont have to finish bang on time like in the players bar as theres soemthign else on in the players bar after so we can have the session after etc for as long as we want in the long bar.

still 3-7 for bands.

now you have more, i took the last points off you to see if it would go into minus numbers, it did.

sweet, Dont you usually get paid for being experimented on ???
cash money is what im after, or you could pay for the dwarves Tshirt i just bought.
God im so knackered, gar need sleep.

yup, 10 drops you off across the road from the bar, outside the church. and the 19 drops you in phibsboro shopping centre. a mere 20 seconds walk from the bar.
19 is outside the centra on oconnell street across from the taxi rank / savoy cinema. and i think the 10 is along there too

Sean (V.D.) said:
Thanks lads! We've only practiced twice with our new drummer so we were pretty damn sloppy for alot of the set but sure, we'll get there as soon as we can. Thanks for watchin!

Ooops. Weeler delete all the other threads on Eirecore.

Anyway, LaFraction were fuckin ammmmmmmmaaaaaazzzzzzziiiiiiinnnnnnnn in Bohs Bar, that's a class venue. Hell of a funny piss-up afterwards too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back