gig needed for Icelandic thrash core band (1 Viewer)

xiknowitsoverx

Fighing Shit from Reykjavik are touring the UK/Ire in early August. they play belfast on the 5th of Aug and Killcoole on the 7th (thanks Dar!) the gig on thr 6th was meant to be Limerick and like all gigs in Limerck of late it's proving pretty hard to organise. so does anyone want to put them on on the 6th of August??

they are fucking awesome.i saw them in April in a small youth club place in Breiðholt on the outskirts of Reykjavik and they were excellent .they sing in English and I have a 10 track Cd I can burn off. pity they aren't playing Dublin as i reckon loads of folk wolud like em but with the cat on Form tour its not been possible.

I want their three gigs to come off ok as the drummer really looked after me for a week in April.

cheers.Phil

damien said:
ballina? http://www.guiltybyassociation.i8.com/custom2.html
its new new castlebar, seemingly.

got a mail today saying galway gigs were off...

what about somewhere else up north? derry? portrush? ballymoney???

well I'm still waiting to hear back from Limerick. but Ballina might be worth a bet. what about Cork?? I emailed Leo but got no reply and that was ages ago. anyone else down there fancy a go??

at least the trains are running ok in the North. oh hang the fuck on I've just walked 3 miles round trip to the station to be told they are off due to civil unrest. i hate this fucking shithole

Come on now, it's not NIR's fault that the Royal Black Perceptory whatever the fuck their name is insist on walking through Lurgan town centre no matter what. I mean, they're hardly triumphalist at all. Another guy I know experienced the same problem with the trains, and he has to work in Belfast tomorrow hahaha. You should probably take down the UVF flags outside your house before you find yourself under seige too Phil.

ha your funny Cormac. no it was rioting in the Killwilkee estate by disgruntled nationalist youths that stopped the trains. throwing bricks through windows and possibly injuring people using the train minding their own buisness is a acceptable form of protest aparantly.dickheads. no flags outside my mums gaff. though up the street there are gibraltar ,Isreal and Scottish flags. really somebody drop a daisy cutter bomb on this fucking town.

back to the issue in question any cork peeps want to give these guys a gig on the 6th??

xiknowitsoverx said:
ha your funny Cormac. no it was rioting in the Killwilkee estate by disgruntled nationalist youths that stopped the trains. throwing bricks through windows and possibly injuring people using the train minding their own buisness is a acceptable form of protest aparantly.dickheads. no flags outside my mums gaff. though up the street there are gibraltar ,Isreal and Scottish flags. really somebody drop a daisy cutter bomb on this fucking town.

back to the issue in question any cork peeps want to give these guys a gig on the 6th??

leo is up the walls with gigs at the moment so i doubt that he can do it...
is it august the 6th because that's really not enough time to get anything sorted......
sorry.....

jmlcomp said:
leo is up the walls with gigs at the moment so i doubt that he can do it...
is it august the 6th because that's really not enough time to get anything sorted......
sorry.....

leo is up the walls and additionally after july 24th I am taking a break from doing gigs for the foreseeable future, sorry for not getting back to you about these guys, to be honest i cant even remember the email you sent

well despite twisting myself into a knot trying to get a gig for them for the 6th. The have decided to cancel the irish dates due to the hire company they are getting the car/van off charging them 150 to 200 quid extra to bring the car to ireland that plus a really expensive ferry £350( they didn't book it ages ago like I advised) means they had to pull it. they are pretty disapointed they can't make it over and I am too. but it's up to them and it's their call to cancel it...

they are still playing 8 gigs in England next week and are looking to tour the UK/Ire again for 7 day in Dec so looks like they will get over eventually.

I may go to Glasgow to see em.

there are downloads at www.fightingshit.tk

well it will be three gigs in dec. Belfast Dublin and one other. Cork is fine by me as Limerick is getting hardder to get gigis booked in as the months go by....

yeah i know it sucks. they flew into Stansted today i belive. Dec isn't that far away... the band they are planning on coming over with in Dec are called Dead After School.. if you go to the Cat and CAkey recs website www.catncakeyrecords.com there is a track to download.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back