Gig in bohs on sunday (oct 2nd) - do come along now folks. (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
Theres a gig on in the long bar in Bohemians FC's ground in phibsboro on next sunday october 2nd from 4-9

All ages welcome and the bar will be open for over 18's

Playing are

Intensive Care from london who have Clara from the Uk Subs and PMT among their number and fresh from their efforts at the GGI we have Runnin Riot and The Freebooters.

Adm is 6 euro as we want to pay the london band proper and the day should be good fun.

you can also use it as a follow up to the Melvins the night before or the world vegetarian day thing on that morning, both in Dublin.

please support this gig. all ages, bit of a different sound to a lot of dublin gigs - oi, street punk, ska-ey etc and should be good fun.

also runnin riot are shit hot at the minute, i was reading in macklezine how some peopel thought slomatics were best irish band in a decade but i honestly reckon that title belongs to the current riot line up

Looking forward to seeing the Riot and Freebooters again.
Im gonna pick up me veggie grocerys and head to the show.

Also Connor, Bennet (eric) says that the best irish punk band in a long while would have to go to The Freebooters...next to OnOff of course ;)

KatieMutated said:
Looking forward to seeing the Riot and Freebooters again.
Im gonna pick up me veggie grocerys and head to the show.

Also Connor, Bennet (eric) says that the best irish punk band in a long while would have to go to The Freebooters...next to OnOff of course ;)
Bags will be searched on the way in :)

bohs punks said:
that crust band at ggi your on about had some mad vocal effect thing on - is that common with crust bands???

No its not common with crust bands mainly Gore Grind bands use those kind of effects. I think it takes away from the "rawness" of the vocals to be honest. But I thought Instinct of Survival played a good set, not the most original of bands but good none the less :)

ahh shit im not here or uhh there but yeah her corm slam danceontop of an exploding wedges truck for me would ya and uh il............. il make a go cart and bomb around bristol in it koopa troopa style

I now wont be able to make it cause my mad aul one has ropped me into getting a cheapo flight to grete with her :( the one day that theres loadsa shizz going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back