Gig in bohs on Saturday (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
So we are expecting a huge crowd on saturday in bohs so we are asking people coming to be aware of that and to come in good form! As well as the phoenix bar where the gig is there is also the large members bar for pints and a bit of room for a chat etc, the bar staff are aware theres a big crowd of punks and bohs fans coming so should be grand on the night. we are leaving twenty minute changeovers to allow for people to get drinks in etc between bands and to ensure smoother running.

Times will be strictly stuck to

810 - 845 Found on the Floor

9.00 - 9.40 Moutpiece

10.00- 10.40 Cruibin

11.00 - 11.40 Roosky

12.00 - 12.40 Easpa Measa

Come down early to see Found on the Floor - it's quite possibly our only gig in dublin ever so come along early and see what we are about.

Admission is 7 euro but donations over this very welcome, t shirts for sale on the night also -
10 euro waged, 7.50 unwaged for the tshirts.
5264521296_4c60287420.jpg

st pauli at 230 for those who want an early start. Dregin: might have cans at mine before the gig ill text ya sat

oh yeahye know the drinking outside thing. can we create somewhere close by for drinking cans bucky etc. as some of us are dzopes including myself who have been drinking on da bus etc and when we get to the gig we have to drink outside its like a ritual but if as in "SS" style an alternative space close by was created and maintained by some hardline drinkers well no problem. thats my 2 cents..... not saying im going or anything ye pricks

I just seen Arsenal are on TV at 5.30...I'll be in Bohs from 5.15 but I won't be helping anyone with gear and I'm bringing my own marker for my hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back