• Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1

HMD

Supporter
Website
www.rockjihad.com
Here are some pictures i took over the weekend at the GGI.

I ended up not taking as many as i'd have liked and there are some that i did take that i thought were good at the time but couldn't make out what was in them when i was sober.

Daire

you mean like a teenage paedo? it didn't make sense to me either. if 'tribes' was your thing i recommend the teenage daughter from nickelodeon's 'my parents are aliens' and the 'alternative girl' from 'as if'. which isn't on anymore, catastrophically

these pics are pretty tame. I thought it would be more bodylice/vomit/ dutch cops etc. are you guys hiding the good pics?

HMD said:
Here are some pictures i took over the weekend at the GGI.

I ended up not taking as many as i'd have liked and there are some that i did take that i thought were good at the time but couldn't make out what was in them when i was sober.

Daire

They are pretty tame compared to a few events that took place over the weekend. Honestly when most of the madness is taking place whos gonna have the sense to take pictures besides the sober ones and among a bunch of Irish, Dutch and 2 scottish there wasn't that many non-drinker types.
I honestly dont know what the fuck i took pictures of all i know is that 54 photos where taken...i feel bad for the developers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back