Get one over on Ryanair! (rare chance!) (1 Viewer)

I must be a fucking Spa. Im looking at travel dates to Milan that they are advertising at 10 euro taxes and charges inc. Im trying to book within the dates and days they said but im getting mad prices. not the good mad either.

As with all Ryanair 'sales', terms & conditions apply.
If you dig a bit deeper on the site, you'll find that the cheap rates only apply to certain days of the week (& often only after certain times on those specific days).

Also the website says these flights are 1 way FROM the destination (but only apply to customers who book return flights!).
This means, I assume, that you'll pay full fare on the way over & get your cheap flight on the way back.

Also, Ryanair automatically add on travel insurance & (if you choose the 0 bags to check in option) opts for priority booking.
They charge extra for both these luxuries.
You can opt out but you have to go out of your way to do it.

they are havign a summer sale right now until midnight monday. e10 each way incl tax and surcharges, so e20 to get the fuck out of ireland for a few days.

it says the travel period is nov-feb 08.

i just fired off a mega email to all my snowboarding frens suggesting a cheap trip to the hill.

yee haaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Seriously, someone find me a cheap trip to Milan later this year/early next year and come back with what i need to click on. Cause im pissed off at this nonsense.

I got a 0.02 euro trip to Milan back when the taxless sale was on. Spend a couple of hours clicking and trying to find a slot with both flights for 0.01 and no taxes within a week...but I did it in work so i didn't lose any valuable time.

I got a 0.02 euro trip to Milan back when the taxless sale was on. Spend a couple of hours clicking and trying to find a slot with both flights for 0.01 and no taxes within a week...but I did it in work so i didn't lose any valuable time.

hey quick question: tampere.

yes? no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back