Get one over on Ryanair! (rare chance!) (1 Viewer)

Crowbar0

Ryanair are having a 'No Taxes' sale at the moment, for travel in September and October. So any flights that are 1c go through for one cent, no taxes, no credit card fee's, NOTHING!

So, find somewhere to go, book your flights. €0.02 return per person.

Then, book any previous/successive days (if available) at the same price.

Result = 'Extremley Flexible Holiday Schedule'!

Miss you're flight home or decide you want to stay longer? No problem, 'cos you have a flight booked for every day this week, total cost....about 12 cent.

:)

Get back at Ryanair!

Ryanair are having a 'No Taxes' sale at the moment, for travel in September and October. So any flights that are 1c go through for one cent, no taxes, no credit card fee's, NOTHING!

So, find somewhere to go, book your flights. €0.02 return per person.

Then, book any previous/successive days (if available) at the same price.

Result = 'Extremley Flexible Holiday Schedule'!

Miss you're flight home or decide you want to stay longer? No problem, 'cos you have a flight booked for every day this week, total cost....about 12 cent.

First off.

Cheers for spreading the word on bargain deals!

But......
I don't really see how advertising Ryanair's sale for them is 'getting one over on them'.

Booking up loads of flights for one week just takes flights away from other people.
Don't think Ryanair would give a fuck whether 20 people got a free flight each or 1 person booked 20 free flights they never intended to use.

Don't think the free flight customers would be spending much on drinks & food onboard anyway.

In conclusion:
1. Ryanair are not being fucked.
2. Free flights rule.

P.S. I'm with Pete. Prefer to avoid Ryanair at all (or even NO) costs.

i booked 3 over and 3 back between 10 sept and 16 sept to/from london with a mate as we'll be lookin at gaffs. saved me a pretty penny. plus we have a choice of flights now.
sweet.

12c total. cant argue with that (free accom with a mate) though the getting to/from city centre will be the only money-spinner

im swallowing my pride and trying to book some flights to berlin and sweden - but prices keep showing instead of free flights - is it guesswork when you book? i cant see a link for the free flights specifically that takes you to teh booking from there.......

hmmm, cant find cheap flights to berlin or stockhlm but i did get the 1 cent deal to london for a few days which should be nice!

but prices keep showing instead of free flights - is it guesswork when you book? i cant see a link for the free flights specifically that takes you to teh booking from there.......

There seems to be some guesswork involved. When I was booking mine, some days would have the 1c flight but would charge taxes and others wouldn't charge the tax, even though they were both September dates.

Also, it seems to be a bit random. More destinations than are on the list seem to be available. My flights are to Milan (not on the list), and Venice also had a few 1c flights too.

If you click on 'Free Seat Availability', just under the sale banner, you get a PDF with a rough guide to what's left.

When booking, look at the My Flight section on the bottom left of the page.
Click on 'Find Lowest Fares'.

Using this search will give you a list of lots of flights instead of having to do it one at a time with the regular search.

If you click on 'Free Seat Availability', just under the sale banner, you get a PDF with a rough guide to what's left.

When booking, look at the My Flight section on the bottom left of the page.
Click on 'Find Lowest Fares'.

Using this search will give you a list of lots of flights instead of having to do it one at a time with the regular search.

OMFG why didn't I cop this earlier!? Thanks Umfufu.

Hmmm ... I keep getting the charges added on ...

The charges will be removed IF you're booking your flights on the dys & times specified.

Travel Period: Sat 01st Sep 07 - Wed 31st Oct 07

Applicable Days: Mon - after 12:00pm
Tue/Wed - all day
Thu - before 12:00pm
Sat - after 12:00pm

Blackout Period:19th Oct '07 - 31st Oct '07 to/from UK & Ireland

If you book 1 cent flights outside of these days & times. the taxes & charges will be left on the cost of your flight.

Basically, you can't get a weekend away anywhere!

good grief. what the hell is wrong with me that i keep accidentally booking travel insurance with my flights?

but, cheers. not getting anything over on them, and i had to pay charges one way to suit, but hooray for an overdue visit to lovely people in london for 40 quid, including the extravagance of travelling with a bag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back