Gas (1 Viewer)

it looks good alright but no one id kill to see... probably still end up going to it on the saturday. the line up for tonight is unreal in fairness... mvo trio, echocord, brendon moeller, mike huckaby and juan atkins. fucks sake!

I'm only over the Friday night so gonna head to Tim Sweeney. If I had to choose between the two
would definitely go with Omar though.

Are you living over in London now Wobbler? Cool to PM you bout something if you are?

omar sounds good to me for saturday, depending on how far away from the gaff it is. anyone know where it's on? just put a reminder in my phone to remember bout gig tickets there. not sure what time the gig is,early enough though i think. must iron celtic jersey when i get home so.

Think it kicks off at 7. Wouldn't want to be too late either, he has a second show at 9.

Omar-s is on in a place called East Village on Great Eastern St in Shoreditch. Nearest tube is Old Street. Howzat?

Think it kicks off at 7. Wouldn't want to be too late either, he has a second show at 9.

Omar-s is on in a place called East Village on Great Eastern St in Shoreditch. Nearest tube is Old Street. Howzat?

The second one that went on sale is the 7pm one,you got tics for the 9pm no?Im booked for the 9pm one anyway

9 o clock show for tonight!
great stuff bout omar s, staying in balham so can just get northern line the whole way, joy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back