Garys suicidal kids commando Dublin 22aug (1 Viewer)

If he fucked a bat while being fucked by one of these...

14395_standard_wood_baseball_bat.jpg

Now that's SEXBAT!

anyway saw this gary ..... .... ... band in wexford last night they were fucking great!! and jesus the les christpunchers have really tightened up as well good bog gig.

good night in wexford yesterday - the use of the saxophone really lifted the sound in a positive way though kenn diasagreed and he'd know more about this brand of punk than me but i liked it.

any other hardcore bands with brass instruments?

fucking hell are you jimmy magee memory man!

ha ha...have a poster from it somewhere...and remember having to ring yer man Hag from Damien Frost to see where STLJ were seeing as they were only coming from Cork (Jimmy Magee says they played the Lobby! :)) and it was 7pm and they hadnt arrived in Limerick and Albert had begun meltdown! :p

It must have been before he sold out.
I remember they played in Giro's, in the cafe, in front of about 20 people. Think that was the Sunday night actually.

sold out? when did i buy in?

wrong on the dates windmill kid.

i mean if yer getting the dates wrong you'd want to be shaving yer facial furniture so your hand can rest a little easier on your chin when youre in a deep though pose...

mind you...yerself and deep though...never the twain shall meet and all that. :p

come to think of it dexys had the best brass section of the vaugely new wave bands - any one as good as that?

Average white band had a decent brass sound as well but not going there.|..|

come to think of it dexys had the best brass section of the vaugely new wave bands - any one as good as that?

Average white band had a decent brass sound as well but not going there.|..|

Ian Dury's saxaphone player was ridiculous. Totally fucking unbelievably good. On "Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick" live, he'd play two sax solos at the same time, one sax in each hand. Then again, Ian Dury was meant to be a total nazi about this, and went through a bunch of guys before he got someone that could play to his standards!
Just watch this, about 2 minutes in:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back