Garys suicidal kids commando Dublin 22aug (1 Viewer)

Here tracks from the new Gary Suicidal Kids Commando album now at:
http://www.myspace.com/garysuicidalkidscommando
and
http://www.myspace.com/rimbaudrecords

The new album "Par la douleur, la joie" is available now! And will be available at the gigs on the upcoming tour.
Its a monster of a hardcore workout.
Available from the rimbaud store on friday when the site is back up again.

CORK PEOPLE - Rimbaud distro will be at the GarySKC gig on saturday night in freds and we have SHITLOADS of new records for you.Graf Orlock, Indian Summer lps, Mount Logan, Salome, Ghostlimb, Crom, Corrupted, La Fraction....and

KURSK/LYCANTHROPHY split fuckin 7inch!!
Heaviest 7inch currently in Ireland for sure.

Hey, everyone should come watch me fukk up on the drums this Friday...

It's going to be awful and I'd like to make sure everyone is there to remind me just how awful the whole fiasco was...

Sound!

I might head along, it is only down the road after all. I'm just listening to GSKC now, they sound deadly. Will there be any kind of stall business from Rimbaud by any chance?

Sadly not - the band have some tour tshirts, GarySKC tshirts, their first album (which is only a fiver! Its a classic) and the new album - they also have some copies of the Kursk/Lycanthrophy split 7inch and some Velooo e.p.'s which are also worth picking up.

honestly folks, lets' be clear.Touring band shmouring band - this gig is all about TARD.
You're missing the greatest Irish hardcore band of all time if you don't turn up early.We will change your life completely.All other bands will stop on experiencing our genius.Hoolie's drumming will actually change the weather. Aongus will make men pregnant, like a sexy GG Allin. Ferglor's bass will split the earth.And I'll be channelling the spirit of Mozart, Euronymous, and all of Lynrd Skynrd AT THE SAME TIME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back