Gameboy (1 Viewer)

Rachel666

My little sister and I are gameboy mad. I dunno if you's still even have yours. If you do whip it out cos it's much better than a social life, friends or the O.C.

5. Choplifter 2- helicopters, civilians and bombs that go up. what more do you need?
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- a bit clunky gameplay, still savage.
3. mortal combat- wow, so exciting! I always chose sonia
2. Super Mario- I got this when I was 5 and I still suck at the underwater level.
1. Zelda- best game ever. deadly music too!

anyone care to share their list?

the gameboy is the greatest invention of the 20th century, fact. a pinnacle of human civilization. i'd even consider getting the virtual boy, the one that gives you migraines and makes your eyes bleed!

180px-Gameboy.jpg

still got mine

righteous harmony said:
the gameboy is the greatest invention of the 20th century, fact. a pinnacle of human civilization. i'd even consider getting the virtual boy, the one that gives you migraines and makes your eyes bleed!
A virtual boy would be amazing!
Saw one for sale in Glasgow for over a hundred pounds,if i had the money i would totally have bought it.

Best game for the gameboy definetly Zelda-a link to the past.

probably a long shot but did any of ye ever have 'Top Ranking Tennis' for the gameboy?

man alive this game was addictive.

I always thought the gameboy was pretty crappy, but it had some good games. Tetris was amazing, Super Mario was good (completed it no bother), that old football game where you score overhead banana kicks from the half-way line was class, still one of the best football games ever, and yeah did I mention Tetris was amazing?

paul- said:
A virtual boy would be amazing!
Saw one for sale in Glasgow for over a hundred pounds,if i had the money i would totally have bought it.

Best game for the gameboy definetly Zelda-a link to the past.

that's a flippin great game! final fantasy games for the gameboy are good if you can find em...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back