gambling (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
my brother just went down to the bookies with a tenner i gave him. the horse he bet on, Hot Port, just won me a hunnerd euro.

crikey! gambling is deadly! i should be happy with my winnings but now all i can think of is that if i had given him 40, id be 400 euro richer. im also trying to think of what else i can bet - and win on.

noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! quit while you're ahead lalaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

my brother just went down to the bookies with a tenner i gave him. the horse he bet on, Hot Port, just won me a hunnerd euro.

crikey! gambling is deadly! i should be happy with my winnings but now all i can think of is that if i had given him 40, id be 400 euro richer. im also trying to think of what else i can bet - and win on.

You are now on what gamblers refer to as "a winning streak" and the great thing about being on a winning streak is that you cannot lose.
Repeat, cannot lose.
I suggest you stick a pin in the racing guide and bet everything you own on whatever horse it lands on.
You'd be a fool not to.

I suggest you stick a pin in the racing guide and bet everything you own on whatever horse it lands on.

see now that's what the angel on my right shoulder is telling me not to do bertie.
*sigh*

shoulda bet 40 the first time round.

keep me away from those damn money slot yokes with the trays of 10 cents that keeps building up and teetering closer over the edge of cashsville and the music goes "dadadadadadadteeeteeteeeluhluhluhbinkbonk" and the lights are flashing and oh i cant leave until that coin falls off!

help

a good suggestion is that you won 100 so use 50 of those euro's for further bets and keep the other 50 for something nice to spend on yourself

however becasue i'm as hpocrite, i didn't follow my own suggestion and kept all the winnings to put on something nice for myself

i nearly never bet. the last two bets i had was the irish national 05 and grnad national 06, both times on the same horse

my folks have a real thing about gambling, they never ever gamble and have kinda made me terrified to even go into a bookies lest i develop some kinda addiction. they are the only people i've ever heard of who went to vegas and didn't gamble once!

keep me away from those damn money slot yokes with the trays of 10 cents that keeps building up and teetering closer over the edge of cashsville and the music goes "dadadadadadadteeeteeteeeluhluhluhbinkbonk" and the lights are flashing and oh i cant leave until that coin falls off!

help

Jaysus I've spent hours on them things in Dawsons/Star in Bray when i was down visiting my gran as a kid.

I couldn't care less about gambling.. Whole bunch of mates from sixth year in a certain school have gotten addicted to gambling in a major major way.. In work with one of them and he'll organise a poker night on the spur of the moment.. He'll lose 50 quid a night no boter and will only say "sure I;ll win it back with this tip I got.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back