gamak + Frost (3 Viewers)

Liiadain said:
Bah! he edited it out. From now on, we are
Already Dead: The band with that guy that's always giving out and shit.
Beats 'disgusting funk' anyway.
Yea i edited it - Its true though.....Swans this, Hag that, Swans this...

Ivan the Gravedigger - his digging up the midlands as we speak - out in the rain goin through bones.Punk rock.

hmmmm... interesting. please elaborate, it's doesn't make too much sense as it stands... like, it's a band comprised of prize pricks? or something else...? perhaps hag's worst internightmare? i don't see how i'm in the band. can i be in the munitions family? i'll do lots of crazy improv drumming all over it, it's be fucking brilliant.

TESTAROSSA said:
it'd be like the internet vs hag, but as a band

you're not in the band. band comprised of "prize pricks"/awsesome dudes. munitions family is my cd-r based No Limit rip off

andrew

is this tonight? shite. :( gotta cancel my appointment to get them blonde streaks...
but seriously... this is on tonight, right?

are GAMAK playin the roadrelish party?
fancy told me theyre deadly
its hard to know what to believe from his mouth tho'
he spews from every orrifii imaginable

no, they're not. only bands who've appeared on the singles so far. that's not to say they won't be on one in the future, they'll just have to get their act together first. write some decent tunes and all that.
thegoone said:
are GAMAK playin the roadrelish party?
fancy told me theyre deadly
its hard to know what to believe from his mouth tho'
he spews from every orrifii imaginable

yes please post how much this is in, and please make it affordable enough for me to pay for meself and the bird in, otherwise i wont be walking down the road to go...

entrance is one bird.
damien said:
yes please post how much this is in, and please make it affordable enough for me to pay for meself and the bird in, otherwise i wont be walking down the road to go...

so long as it goes to steamanakick and not you, you've had yr share for the decade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back