Galway! (1 Viewer)

Kims Deal said:
Yeah checked that already. I think sitting through Kieran Goss would be painful and then it's all cover bands!!!:rolleyes: Thanks though.

keiran goss is on in the town hall, a roisin dubh presents jobbie

thursday 29 ch:1 & communal followed by Strange Brew with me Open till 2am Free admission

Friday 30 D1 Showcase night featuring Toirse & Rob Rowland Live, followed by DJ set from Eamon Doyle. Open till 2am. for all the techno heads

Saturday 1 INSIN Live original Reggae band followed by DJ till 2am. Free admission.

Sunday 2 Dr.Millar

james blunt said:
grab a few cans or a bottle of b and head down the spanish arch and do some poi or bongos.

Poi. Dear God. Not that I object to crusties or anything, but one more earnest "juggling as career choice" conversation and I'm buying a shotgun.

I'm not hating on the Galway. I love the Galway.

I'm not even hating on the jugglers. Just, you know, have a sense of humour about it.

It's not a religious experience.

It's just stuff.

In the air.

Bellatrix said:
I'm never going to be allowed back, am I?

Well, it was good while it lasted.

if you can put up with the grumpy staff and crap bands, you're always welcome ;)

i've fired all the grumpy staff, but they do that puppy dog eye thing they get rehired.

it's all part of life's rich tapestry

gugai said:
if you can put up with the grumpy staff and crap bands, you're always welcome ;)

i've fired all the grumpy staff, but they do that puppy dog eye thing they get rehired.

it's all part of life's rich tapestry

Well, let's not put words in my mouth now - I never said the bands were anything less than top notch.

Congratulations on the babbie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back