Galway Hotels (1 Viewer)

tripoli

Wanna go to Galway with the miziz middle of feb. Anyone recommend any nice/not too pricey hotels in the city. Any good Irish websites for checkin out weekend deals?

Thanking you all.

:)

jury's is sound and usually not too expensive (depends on deals they have on) and in the middle of the city and beside the roisin. thinking of heading around the same time.

the "G" is a new 5* hotel just opened. rooms after March will be going for 500 euro a night, but at the moment they're 220. I was in it last weekend it's unbelievable. The Concierge brought us up to see one of the rooms as well which was like something out of Cribs. Ok ok, I know it's pricey but at least go in and get yourself a 6 euro coffee!!
tripoli said:
please do elaborate

ms.b.haven said:
the "G" is a new 5* hotel just opened. rooms after March will be going for 500 euro a night, but at the moment they're 220. I was in it last weekend it's unbelievable.

what do you care? the john is paying.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Do what everyone else does: pretend you're a band, bug gugai for a booking BLAMMO free accomodation and a crate of beer.
Sound.

do you think the missis will go in for that though..

did you meet any love you long times in las ramblas?

Practically the first two spaniards i met actually. God bless 'em. Wicked city though, stayed in the Barri Gotic, so class, can't wait to go back.

As for the missus, get her to play the triangle. Sorted.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Practically the first two spaniards i met actually. God bless 'em. Wicked city though, stayed in the Barri Gotic, so class, can't wait to go back.

As for the missus, get her to play the triangle. Sorted.

barri gothic is a nice spot alright. as for the triangle, you've hit the nail on the head!!

eh looking to stay somewhere in Galway for Paddys day and day before Paddys day (hotel or B&B). any suggestions/recommendations please???

niiiiice

New_Jolly_Picture.jpg

WP4.JPG

there will probably be a few of us heading down i reckon

thanks anywho

i will buy you a drink in the roisin and you can take a picture of me :)

St Brennans or Brendans Yard is cheaper than most and very central
The Sleepzone Hostel is brilliant mind you if you decide to go budget prices
Yeah Jurys can work out cheap if you pile them in...
Make sure and go to Tulsi the idian restaurant.. mmmm im hingry just thinking about it

we stayed here last time we were down in galway..was actually really really nice..havent a breeze how much it cost as the boy paid but it was lovely with a little balcony an all..and it was right beside a subway which was deadly for those late night munchies..

at least its better than the hotel i stayed in before courtesy of hmv..dont know if any of you galwegians know it but its called the anno santo or somethin along those lines..it smelt like wet dog and was fuckin miles away..the boy came down to stay with me one night and we could hear one of my co-workers entire conversation with his girlfriend through the wall..nothin like that to kill a mood i tells ya:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back