FY FAN US tour.. yes!! (1 Viewer)

Would they cop if everything was in hardcases and checked in? Lad i know was too tight to shell out for one for his guitar, didn't "satisfy" INS with his story and was sent straight home.

i'd say there's nothing worse than getting on a plane somewhere and then when you get there being told to get back on the plane and fuck off home

No, but I was very much afraid that I was going to get the smacking of a lifetime... the fear was worse than an actual beating, in any case... that was the start and end to my bog-hole leaping career

"dunno bout ian and the swedes, but we're flyin to Canada with no gear so hopefully there wont b any trouble."

Me and my brother flew into Canada with the idea that it would be less hassle too, but it wasn't at all, it was actually far easier the 3 times I got into the states.

"dunno bout ian and the swedes, but we're flyin to Canada with no gear so hopefully there wont b any trouble."

Me and my brother flew into Canada with the idea that it would be less hassle too, but it wasn't at all, it was actually far easier the 3 times I got into the states.

yeah canadian customs can be pretty bad, I had to show bank statements for fucksake:mad:

Canadian customs will just kill you there and then if they don't like you

The first thing officers did when they got to a man in the Vancouver, Canada airport last month was taser him, even though we wasn't resisting them, according to a fellow traveler who videotaped the incident.

Shortly after being zapped, Robert Dziekanski, 40, died.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yeh, they're cunts basically. just be silly irish backpackers with return tickets and hope for the best. totally stroked new years eve party at my gaff apparently. good luck with getting to california with no van losers :)

Canadian customs will just kill you there and then if they don't like you

The first thing officers did when they got to a man in the Vancouver, Canada airport last month was taser him, even though we wasn't resisting them, according to a fellow traveler who videotaped the incident.

Shortly after being zapped, Robert Dziekanski, 40, died.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wYEBd-Mpus

"After this second interview with border officers he was cleared to enter Canada, but remained in the secure arrivals area until about 1:15 a.m. when the 6 ft 9 in Dziekanski became agitated and starting throwing around objects."

bit of a different story, but still mental

jaysus, interesting comments.

FuckinCrazyEnglander

But for the actions of the police officers this man would not have died, this is a case for negligence or recklessness at least one hopes. The men should be questioned in a Crown court, their actus reus is murder.

MAZTAZ01

Most government subsidized police are corrupt. They are nothing but an organized gang and almost all of them were never accepted in life so they became police to get back at society.They all only tough when they are all together. THE GOVENMENT LEGALIZED GANG.

LinhQuocEmmy

Sorry for the man. Shame to Canada, Canadians and their cops.

SUgarSocoRrO0

My
Bazongas
are
FriGGin
HuGe!
LovE <3
Carla

We've just had our gig in Moscow canceled cos we can't get through the Belarus border twice. :mad::mad::mad: :(

Fucking cuntbastards, I was really looking forward to that.

We've been over to the states a few times. Getting through without a visa is nerve racking, just make sure yiz don't have any instruments etc with ye. have bookings in hostels/motels for where you are going and tell them that ye are just doing a sightseeing tour. (Learn some sights to see). If you do get snarfed explain that you are doing the tour to gain more exposure for the band and you aren't getting paid. Make sure they know that no money is exchanging hands during the whole trip.

Getting through WITH a visa is fucking rapid, no messing around and you can earn money on it. Traveling with your own gear is a bonus too.

Canadian immigration is a cunt, US immigration here in Dublin is fucking easy compared to other countries. I got thrown in a cell once going through immigration in the states.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back