FY FAN US tour.. yes!! (1 Viewer)

ian bastardcore

Old Timer
Website
Visit site
Were far too afraid to go to Russia like NDT but fuck Im excited about this haha. Also in May , were doing another tour starting with Chaos in Tejas festival , 4 dates in Mexico and then fly over to New York and do the east coast. Fooooking right ..

March 06 * THU * Sacramento
March 07 * FRI * Gilman St
March 08 * SAT * Half-Moon Bay
March 09 * SUN * San Diego
March 10 * MON * Goleta
March 11 * TUE * San Francisco
March 12 * WED * KBOO Radio
March 14 * FRI * Portland
March 15 * SAT * Seattle
March 16 * SUN * Vancouver
March 17 * MON * Portland

www.myspace.com/fyfanpunk

Looks like a great tour, but that's a whole mess of driving. You know its a 12 hour drive from San Fran to Portland? Don't know where Goleta is, but its a 10 hour drive from San Diego to San Fran as well.

aren't those drives standard enough for the us? looks like a well routed tour to me. goleta is halfway-ish between san diego and sf.

Standard enough for the west coast anyways. It does look well routed. Wouldn't fancy the San Francisco to Portland drive though. Might still be snow on the pass through the Siskyous and a 12 hour drive with a hangover is a 12 hour drive with a hangover. Fair play, I'd love to be doing a tour like that. I'd give myself a few days between gigs though and lose loads of money.

Eoin , are you sketched out about gettin in ? I was wondering if I should apply for a visa or something??

What with the arrests and all ...

if you're all travelling together with instruments and no artists visa thingy you might be in trouble. send your guitars and shit over in advance or else sell them before you go and get new shit for dirt cheap when you get there. i got stopped headin over with blood or whiskey even though i pretended i wasn't with them, they sent me into a room to get interviewed so when i got in i made up a completely different story about how i was flying cheap to l.a. and then getting a bus up to b.c. to see my girlfriend, i only made my flight by seconds. are you lads flying from copenhagen ian? the bad thing about flying from dublin is that u.s. immigration is in dublin airport, don't know what it's like elsewhere.

if you're all travelling together with instruments and no artists visa thingy you might be in trouble. send your guitars and shit over in advance or else sell them before you go and get new shit for dirt cheap when you get there. i got stopped headin over with blood or whiskey even though i pretended i wasn't with them, they sent me into a room to get interviewed so when i got in i made up a completely different story about how i was flying cheap to l.a. and then getting a bus up to b.c. to see my girlfriend, i only made my flight by seconds. are you lads flying from copenhagen ian? the bad thing about flying from dublin is that u.s. immigration is in dublin airport, don't know what it's like elsewhere.
Would they cop if everything was in hardcases and checked in? Lad i know was too tight to shell out for one for his guitar, didn't "satisfy" INS with his story and was sent straight home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back