Funeral Diner Irish Tour 05 (1 Viewer)

mac warzonescum said:
Edukashun is just a branwashing tule of teh MAN.

Mac, the leaving cert is more to do with your ability to remember a massive amount of information and write it all down during one exam than it is to do with education (which I think is something kinda different).

Thataboy! Doooooo it!
It's so awesome in college! (Only geography that is, nothing else). It's like, a million times better than your entire life so far! Gah, words escape me it's just so fuckin' cool!

yillface said:
Thataboy! Doooooo it!
It's so awesome in college! (Only geography that is, nothing else). It's like, a million times better than your entire life so far! Gah, words escape me it's just so fuckin' cool!
my english can beat up your geography ;)

your geology may well indeed rock (pun 1) but dudes you've obviously never been to any of my digital electronics classes...they're electrifying!(pun 2)
shit i was expecting to pump out a good few, if not at least 3 puns there.....i've failed and should be pun-ished!

and some of my linguistics can beat up her geography too. critical discourse analysis like. and my language power and identity course. it's the best. language disorders are fairly cool too. i can't believe i'm finishing college in a few months :( mean world.

ci*sky said:
Nah. Gender Roles in Contemporary Film would beat that hands down. Ah.... I remember college.
heh, i knew a guy who did that seminar the year after you, and wrote the essay for it on terminator. i never did find out what sort of a mark he got though. dragging random stuff into essays is great. the other day i was supposedly doing a critical response to the vision of piers plowman, and suddenly found myself talking about flux of pink indians. *hi-fives self*

bandit said:
My Sex and Death in Gothic Literature could beat all of your everythings , blindfolded.
Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

Pah. I'm sorry but even 'Classical Logic' beats 'Sex and Death in Gothic Literature': I'm pretty sure that my 'You're talking absolute bollocks, and I can break it down into simple steps that a five year old child could understand in order to show you why' is a more potent and applicable force than your puny 'If you look at the the final scenes of Walpole's Castle of Otranto, I think you'll find that what we really have are the masculine fantasies of the author projected and revealed through the events that ensnare the female protagonist'.

I hated Logic. With bells on. Until the exam, when it all started to make sense- Then it became good.

yay funeral diner etc.

just to let ya'll know, the cork gig for this tour is in Fred Zeppelins, and support will be from arch knobjockeys My Remorse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back