Alan Remorse said:
here's the final details of the cork FD gig:

FUNERAL DINER
Langdon Beck
My Remorse

11 June
Fred Zeppelins
5 euro

alan, are ye doing the rest of the tour? might head down for this. fred's is the best venue ever

im lookin forward to cork, its the first time my remorse and us are gonna play together. afterwards i reckon we find a hot tub and 'scrub up'

Les Beck LaNgdon are also playing the dublin gig. and if anyone in coooork has a floor or a backgarden we could pitch a tent in, could ya get in touch?

good luck in the exams everyone! they're horrible

mc moley said:
im lookin forward to cork, its the first time my remorse and us are gonna play together. afterwards i reckon we find a hot tub and 'scrub up'

Les Beck LaNgdon are also playing the dublin gig. and if anyone in coooork has a floor or a backgarden we could pitch a tent in, could ya get in touch?

When are yeez going to update your web thingy?

mc moley said:

hey dara, we're playing the dublin gig as well! class!

sweet! thats deadly that yous are playing dublin too. do you guys wanna come back to kilcoole and then we can all head off to cork together the next day?

not too sure about the updates for the website napalm.....we're a bit lazy on that front. i havnt seen shay in ages....he's totally disapeared off the face of the earth so the next time i see him i might have stuff for him....other than that youll just have to take the piss outta us with the old stuff. he he he
by the way theres a few langdon beck patches in red ink if anyone wants em....theyre free but i didnt leave many in so get there soon if ya want one i guess.

thought the other dublin band was sorted.. no? ask jill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back