Funeral Diner Irish Tour 05 (2 Viewers)

maybe people will be too scabby to pay seven and less money will be taken overall at the door. its a sad fact of doing DIY gigs.

I know that, but its a bit shit when you have bands travelling all sorts of stupid distances to play and people go "7 euro, fuck that, I'll neck some Dutch Mold instead" 7 euro is roughly equivalent to an old fiver which was reasonable back then. I rarely charge more than a fiver for gigs for the same reason, shit I try to make gigs free whenever possible

error type 11 said:
I know that, but its a bit shit when you have bands travelling all sorts of stupid distances to play and people go "7 euro, fuck that, I'll neck some Dutch Mold instead" 7 euro is roughly equivalent to an old fiver which was reasonable back then. I rarely charge more than a fiver for gigs for the same reason, shit I try to make gigs free whenever possible

Hear hear. 7 Euro isn't fuck all when a band has come here from America.

mc moley said:
the gig is now 4 in.. we dropped our massive rider and extravagent travel costs. sorry my remorse; looks like we wont be doing lines of coke off each others knobs after all....maybe in cork!

what?!!! well we never agreed to dropping our rider demands, we travel all the way from cork and dont even get a glimpse of cock, never mind a sniff...
this rock and roll life i was promised was a hoax!

bring back the 7 yoyos!

saw FD in utrecht two days ago, amazing as always, playing a mix of old and new stuff... and seth is on the booze!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back