FUJIYA & MIYAGI // ANDY VOTEL // TWINKRANES - Dec 15th @ Maximum JOY (1 Viewer)

I'm possibly coming to this on my own so you lot better be nice to me:)

What's the general consensus? Me, I thought Fujiya & Miyagi were just great. Nice to see a big turn-out and lots of people singing along. Ankle Injuries was at least ten minutes too short though. And they'll be coming back to play Crawdaddy in February apparantley...

What's the general consensus? Me, I thought Fujiya & Miyagi were just great. Nice to see a big turn-out and lots of people singing along. Ankle Injuries was at least ten minutes too short though. And they'll be coming back to play Crawdaddy in February apparantley...

Great gig, great band,great crowd. Got some nice pics which I'll post up in the next day or two. First time I've been recognised/approached as someone off of thumped too.

Were you the guy with the whistle that had multi-coloured lights flashing on it? I hope so. He was funny.

Also did you see the young Jimmy Saville playing drums for the support band? An uncanny likeness...

They were brilliant again. great night alround, playing CrawDaddy on Fri 23rd Feb - latenite show

Yep this was a great occasion. Twinkranes were deadly, Fujiya & Miyagi were brilliant as ever and were really thrilled by the crowds response. And of course Andy & Dom nailed it with top notch psych tunes.

Thanks to everyone who came down and made this a real special night!

We'll be confrming our Spring lineup quite soon, but I can tell yis that we're in Kennedys for NYE and then we're putting on a Masquerade Ball with the Warlords of PEZ at the end of January.

happy xmas!

Also did you see the young Jimmy Saville playing drums for the support band? An uncanny likeness... by CinnamonBoy

heh heh. its funny cos its true.

brilliant gig, if a little too short.

First time I've been recognised/approached as someone off of thumped too.

i gave you the rest of my red bull but!!!

i know im a week late but ive been away and wanted to say i thought the gig was deadly. loved twinkranes, thought f&m were deadly fun. great night apart from the two saps making out all over each other and bashing everyone with their elbows.

anyway. good night.

Were you the guy with the whistle that had multi-coloured lights flashing on it? I hope so. He was funny.

Also did you see the young Jimmy Saville playing drums for the support band? An uncanny likeness...

If that was directed at then no sorry that's a dude from Belfast, I was talking to him nice guy. I was standing beside him for most of F&M with a camera in hand and no hair.

i gave you the rest of my red bull but!!!

i know im a week late but ive been away and wanted to say i thought the gig was deadly. loved twinkranes, thought f&m were deadly fun. great night apart from the two saps making out all over each other and bashing everyone with their elbows.

anyway. good night.

I was refering to John D'Oh coming up me outside and saying "You're moose of f of thumped aren't you?". I knew you were gonna be there so it wasn't quite so random plus I had a fair idea what you looked like beforehand. It was nice to finally meet you in real life though. Hopefully see you again before you head back.

If that was directed at then no sorry that's a dude from Belfast, I was talking to him nice guy. I was standing beside him for most of F&M with a camera in hand and no hair.

quote]

Nah, I just wanted to get in a mention of that guy really!

Same places for the gig in Feb?

I won't be around february. I've a picture of him going for it but my laptops gone and died on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back