Fucking Flu (1 Viewer)

sorry to hear that you are suffering with infuenza damone, i fully sympathise with your plight. unfortunately, its due to global warming. a mere 0.5 degrees and it can have you sweating like debbie mc gee, or a dog in a chinese takeaway, or other such non-right-on sweating descriptions.!
I'm sure you meant no offence and are far more concerned with the fact that you have flu number two.
get well soon...

sorry to hear that you are suffering with infuenza damone, i fully sympathise with your plight. unfortunately, its due to global warming. a mere 0.5 degrees and it can have you sweating like debbie mc gee, or a dog in a chinese takeaway, or other such non-right-on sweating descriptions.!
I'm sure you meant no offence and are far more concerned with the fact that you have flu number two.
get well soon...

there's nothing wrong with him except for the fact he's a big jessie

Sweating like a paedo in a creche then ,is that any better?
Mykel Board put it best "if all these feminists hate men so much ,why do they try so hard to look like them"
Not to be taken too seriously people altho im sure im wasting my breath with some !¬!!!!!!

On a lighter, slightly unrelated, note: I hate "feminist" blokes (This isn't addressed to anyone in particular here - just the lurkers). Life is not all about fucking gender equality and trying to impress your mot. It is a minor part of it. Get over it. If that's all you have to worry about, then fair play to you.

Hey goff, i didn't neg-rep your post because i was "trying to impress my mot". I'm sure gender equality is a minor part of your life, seeing as your gender is never threatened. I'm glad you hate "feminist" blokes, i hate chauvanistic plods like you who belittle real issues because they don't affect you and you find mocking them funny. I don't mind someone using the term "sweating like a rapist" in an off the cuff manner because it just shows their ignorance. Turning around and defending someone else's right to use the term, now that takes a special breed of idiot.

Hey goff, i didn't neg-rep your post because i was "trying to impress my mot". I'm sure gender equality is a minor part of your life, seeing as your gender is never threatened. I'm glad you hate "feminist" blokes, i hate chauvanistic plods like you who belittle real issues because they don't affect you and you find mocking them funny. I don't mind someone using the term "sweating like a rapist" in an off the cuff manner because it just shows their ignorance. Turning around and defending someone else's right to use the term, now that takes a special breed of idiot.

RSJ, What do you know of me and my gender never having being threatened? Seriously? You don't. You assume.

I am not at all chauvinistic. If you'd bothered reading the last line of my reply. It's not belittling anything.

Sweating like a rapist is a term that is used quite a lot. Even by Peter Kay, who I'm sure you hate too. Although, he is the one who said "John Leslie", live on the lotto show a few years back. Zeitgeist, wha'?

Fair play to you for not using it. That is your choice. You're a top bloke. Defending someone's right to freedom of speech takes a special kind of idiot does it? Well, sign me the fuck up for idiot school 'cos I'm there dude.

Don't tell me or anyone else what to say, if it pleases you.

You don't have to agree; you don't have to listen; you don't have to do anything you don't like.

It's called choice.

[video=metacafe;33051/a_girl_and_a_snake/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/33051/a_girl_and_a_snake/[/video]

Here RSJ rescue this female in distress.

christ, seems the worms have left the can! in all fairness, unless you know the individuals involved, its hard to gauge if they are shits or not. however, most of the "not so right on" things said are not to be taken seriously on this site, if we really thought there were there'd be a paddlin. so chill the fuck out lads n concentrate on one of the many other fuckd up situations out there (like the price od a gout 7" these days - bah humbug!)

wowee, things are really going downhill.. everyone has the choice, and damn it, the right, to be an idiot.. some people are born with it and don't have the choice though.. ah well

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back