Fucking Flu (2 Viewers)

Y'see I recognised that as Helen Mirren from the look of it.

On a lighter, slightly unrelated, note: I hate "feminist" blokes (This isn't addressed to anyone in particular here - just the lurkers). Life is not all about fucking gender equality and trying to impress your mot. It is a minor part of it. Get over it. If that's all you have to worry about, then fair play to you.

And try to develop a sense of humour.

Only through understanding the differences can we make a change.

Y'see I recognised that as Helen Mirren from the look of it.

On a lighter, slightly unrelated, note: I hate "feminist" blokes (This isn't addressed to anyone in particular here - just the lurkers). Life is not all about fucking gender equality and trying to impress your mot. It is a minor part of it. Get over it. If that's all you have to worry about, then fair play to you.

Pantone is one of them as is rape the drummer.

U are so wise Goff.:)

Only through understanding the differences can we make a change.
thanks for the pointer, i'm not a feminist bloke though. if i had a 'mot' i'd probably be trying to convince her to grow a cock more than trying to convince her how much i like bjork or whatever your top stereotype of women is.

if it's your second bout in a month and you are, ahem, "sweating like a rapist" then maybe you never got over your first bout and maybe you also never realised how dodgy the term "sweating like a rapist" is in your sick haze.

i fucking hope you cop on.

Why does everything have to be so PC????

Learn to laugh a little bit.
I could understand if he was walking around O connel street with a cardboard sign on his back taking the mickey out of women saying "down with women" but he's not, and this is only a message board.

So, why don't you cop on and stop telling people what to do.

Why does everything have to be so PC????

Learn to laugh a little bit.
I could understand if he was walking around O connel street with a cardboard sign on his back taking the mickey out of women saying "down with women" but he's not, and this is only a message board.

So, why don't you cop on and stop telling people what to do.
why don't you cop on and stop acting like such a sixteen-year-old.
see, it's not nice to be shunted out of an argument because of who you happen to be, is it?

thanks for the pointer, i'm not a feminist bloke though. if i had a 'mot' i'd probably be trying to convince her to grow a cock more than trying to convince her how much i like bjork or whatever your top stereotype of women is.

Well, c'mere, mr/mrs paranoia. I wasn't talking about you.

And don't think that by saying things like "my" stereotype of women is does it have any depth. Because that's like transferring your own "understanding" onto me without knowing anything about me. I don't have a top stereotype of women. Or men. or anything.

I don't do stereotypes.

I just am one.

also.
now i want one of these!

Midi%20Sword%20Keytar.bmp

it's a fuckin keytar sword!
you can have a fight to the death and play the theme music to it! how cool is that?
very cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back