fucking boomkat. (1 Viewer)

I haven't looked at Boomkat since they changed their format.
Used to be a good browse on a Friday morning. Now it's too messy.
Reckon they've lost loads of business since they changed it.

a lot of the time when im looking at stuff on boomkat anything id like to buy is out of stock. ordered something a few weeks ago...never got the email receipt thing so checked the site the next day and it said it was out of stock. they didnt bother to email me bout it, and when i got on to em they were all oh ya sorry bout that...
got some stuff in the post this morning that was supposedly shipped almost 2 weeks ago. joke. discogs marketplace all the way

answer me this internet doodz: how in fuck does every remotely electronic artist/album you enter into google come up with a boomkat listing as the first hit?

i'm possibly exaggerating, but still.

it's not a sponsored link, as far as i know. is this something that boomkat have somehow manipulated? it's pretty impressive if it is. or is it really that popular a music shop?

Boomkat are more expensive than everyone - they're like the non-rock Rough Trade. Norman/Piccadilly/Honest Jon's are invariably cheaper in their respective segments.

Boomkat are pretty assholey when it comes to some limited noise/done cassettes. They normally buy up the entire release of a title and mark it up.. It works though as they sell out pretty instantly (like the Peter Broderick tapes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back