Fucked Up (1 Viewer)

Man i haven't seen action like that in whelans ever. it was fucking liberating.

I haven’t seen anything like that in years –giant fat bald bloke for a singer, who moshed with the crowd, picked up punters and flung them across the room, encouraged stage diving, smacked cans, cups and microphones of his head repeatedly, and got fuly stark naked, and generally ran amoock. Great stuff altogether.

Fucked up by name, fucked up by nature...

however, was the music any good? because I think could get any number of fat men to get on a stage and fuck cans about any night of the week for a very small fee.

Music was fairly samey to be honest - there were 3/4 stand out solid tunes - with the rest blending in to each other.

Fucked up by name, fucked up by nature...

however, was the music any good? because I think could get any number of fat men to get on a stage and fuck cans about any night of the week for a very small fee.

Music was great. Not one, not two but three fucking guitarists. Really nice people too. I'm sore from all the dancing/crowd surfing/moshing.

Did I see you outside after or was that your brother?

Hardcore is hardcore and that's what we got. Naked fat dudes are the first thing i look for in a band. If you haven't got a fat naked dude fronting your band then I won't be there. Live, fucked up just deliver pure hardcore but on record it's way more experimental than any other punk band I've heard. Piano and flute intros..nice.

Fucked Up fucked me right up.Worst hangover ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back