fUCK tHE aMC... (1 Viewer)

Ex-User (250)

Since 2000
unless they get in touch with me pronto like ... will one of you mail me at [email protected] and it had better be someone who's able to make decisions/answer questions. me knows they're few and far between down there in lim-er-ick, but do yez best boys! wa-hey!!!

Haggss - rumour has it on the Lapse list they're coming back in the autumn - truth? lies? Will you be putting it on?

i have heard that they're coming back but i ain't really up for it. they don't give me a hard on, y'know?

well, maybe if i had a number, i wouldn't be so f*cking harsh. why don't you give me the number, asshole...

does anyone have albert's address? i was talking to him this morning in HMV in limerick and he sounded very like albert.

hey i resent the allegation that us munster people are idle and slow witted.....
us cork boys are fierce cute hoors....

i said nothing bad about cork. hell, we all know cork is the real capital... but very very paranoid. dublin gets more structural funds because more people live here... duh!

You can get in touch with Albert at HMV in Limerick. The number is (061) 418881. If hes not there, ask for Mike or Stephen Purcell. Say you're looking for the new Britney Spears album or something as opposed to The AMC.

Apologies.
I've just actually read the rest of the posting here and yea, it seems you've talked to Albert so t'would appear things are OK again.

I was too busy admiring my new suit to read the message properly, sorry!

it's sweet to be born with slick. me, i have none. i'm like a human tower of saw dust... but ... i can dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back