FRUSTRATION 7" RELEASE - THE TAP - FRIDAY 16th OCT (1 Viewer)

cool, i'm in.

6a00e54ef33050883301157104d10e970b-800wi

That's true Ed, but it just irritates me how a big area gets monopolised by flying fists and feet at these gigs.
Gigs in the 70s/80s were vicious compared to todays walks in the park.
I've chips gone on two teeth from 2 separate occasions and thats not to mention punch ups and other shit that happened.
We need more than 1 Catweazle to get that atmosphere back!

The couple of moshspace gigs I've been to have been the least intimidating gigs I've ever been to. I can handle a little kickboxing if the pay off is no aggro.
And,is it really any worse than the dreaded "push mosh" at metal gigs?

Fuckin deadly gig. Famine seemed to be playing a fair bit faster than usual??? Gave the LP a couple of spins the other day so maybe i just know the songs better or something.... Find a Way were fuckin great too. Pity I only just got cash at the end of the night by which time whoever was sellin their 7" had done a runner home.

Janer: See above for unpunkness^^

Fuckin deadly gig. Famine seemed to be playing a fair bit faster than usual??? Gave the LP a couple of spins the other day so maybe i just know the songs better or something.... Find a Way were fuckin great too. Pity I only just got cash at the end of the night by which time whoever was sellin their 7" had done a runner home.

Janer: See above for unpunkness^^

Only thing that stops you being a full on Moshspace recruit is your booze intake.

My take on Moshspace bands when I watched a lot of it last summer '08 was it was different at 1st and good to Photograph and very easy to get to the bar....but then it was samey which I guess means its not for me, there are a few bands that are ok but they keep changing their names all the time. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back