"friday fright night" on sky one c.1988 (1 Viewer)

how come when everyone jocks Angelo Badalamenti, they never mention the score for Dream Warriors? dicks

even now, that score is still around 20 years ahead of it's time

one two freddy's comin for you...

chilling

some nights, when i'm cycling home, i get chills down my spine and look behind me to check that the freddy wheelchair from dream warriors isn't chasing after me

whenever i'm in a gay bar, i get worried about what happened to the gym teacher in nightmare on elm st 2

anyone seen Masters of Horror then? directed by the likes of Dario Argento, Tobe Hooper, John Carpenter and, eh, John Landis.

any use?

Saw summa these in the horrorthon yoke.
The John Landis was alright, the Tobe Hooper was bollix (Do I owe him for anthing except TCM?) but the Carpenter was pretty good, pick of the bunch for sure. Hurd the Dante - Homecoming, is pretty sweet but a torrent gave me a version dubbed in Hitlerish. No dice.

hahaha yer all showing your age now, I was only a couple of months old when that was aired.

hahaha yer all showing your age now, I was only a couple of months old when that was aired.

there's nothing funny about Freddy

a load of kids in my estate cut off their eyelids so they wouldnt fall asleep anymore..

i know he doesn't like people talking about it, or even mentioning it really, but Andy fought a Freddy in his dreams once..

anyone remember this?
was it actually called the "friday fright night"?
i remember a dracula type presenter...

nnngthbbhth??? do you know what i'm talking about?

http://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Film_and_TV/Question48890.html

that's the closest i've found...would love to see a list of the films they showed
a few things stick out in my mind...topless womens crucified on rocks...frogs...maybe 'childs play' (the other one)...

shit, used to love this. pretty sure it was called friday fright night. that childs play movie freaked the shit out of me. also remember this other movie that i think was shown on this night, where this dude who's a bit simple or possible retarded is being hunted by the townsfolk because they think he abused some kids or some shit, the dude then hides out dressed as a scarecrow. the villagers find out he's innocent then decide to take some target practise at this harmless ole scarecrow. dude gets wasted. anyone remember this movie? wasn''t so scary, just a bit sad.

Pretty sure that flick is Dark Night of the Scarecrow (1981).
just read up on it on imdb. thats the one alright, my memory of it was a bit warped tho, and maybe i never i got to see the whole lot. nice one for that. whilst on the subject of vaguely remebered films dont suppose any of ya'll know of a film where there is some kind of war going on and these kids are forced to go on the run from their school or some shit. patchy, i know. the one vivid memory i have is that they make one of the younger kids piss into the cars water tank when they run out, or something like that. i;m out on a limb here i know, but its been buggin me for years!

Deadly Earnest!I was only thinking of this the other day,mental..I remember him showing "The Blob" at least once, and one that may have been called "Zontar The Thing From Venus".This and "Monsters of Rock (With Mick Wall) were essential viewing when I was about 11.

. also remember this other movie that i think was shown on this night, where this dude who's a bit simple or possible retarded is being hunted by the townsfolk because they think he abused some kids or some shit, the dude then hides out dressed as a scarecrow. the villagers find out he's innocent then decide to take some target practise at this harmless ole scarecrow. dude gets wasted. anyone remember this movie? wasn''t so scary, just a bit sad.

yeah, i remember that film, sky showed it a few times. this tread is delivering.100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back