Friday afternoon thread of old quotes (1 Viewer)

snakybus said:
Hag is right, I wasn't trying to just take the piss out of Speedy, and one of those quotes is actually the fake speed racer. I was just reminiscing is all. Here, someone post something classically stupid that I said, to even out the balance.
you never said anything stupid... (sounds of hag's heart breaking in the background)

Pantone247 said:
the only thing thumped thought me was how to post first and ask questions later...
oh boy do i hear you :) my only gripe is that no one ever told me you only really discover how to live when you're too old to enjoy life. wait. i told myself that a couple of years ago. you're so dead hag. d'ag.

"d'ag"?

ha ha

I wish I could find that one about the guy and the girl falling over and how the guy's cock fell into the girl's mouth. Laughed for ages at that one I did.

snakybus said:
"d'ag"?

ha ha

I wish I could find that one about the guy and the girl falling over and how the guy's cock fell into the girl's mouth. Laughed for ages at that one I did.
was that a joke? or a crazy story? it rings a bell... i hope i was invloved somehow.

On/Off Leopold said:
wahtevar!!

bye eircore - hope u all rotten hell. remember though when u get there that on/off sent u! hah!
I cant wait to see ur prick faces when were all over mtv and kerrang!!! haha
we fuckin supported BAD RELIGION!!! what the fuck did anyof u ever do?????

!bing

___
veryslowey said:
barrybumper2.jpg

the best character of all time has to be slowey/glen. even if he did rob my naggin at the ifi. i'll get you back some time. like i said to an old pal recently, it's not beyond hag to compound psychic treachery with something physical.

hector & happy said:
happy says:
okay, i think that's waht i needed, i've been in the toilets crying for nearly 10 minutes.

happy says:
i'm sorry for being mean.

happy says:
i love everyone.

happy says:
i really really do.

happy says:
i have smiles for everyone in the audience, and dip, you can drink as much as you like...

happy says:
you know what? i might just join you...

happy says:
hey, let's everyone just go and get drunk.

Random Man says:
thanks, buddy, thanks for that

happy says:
that's okay buddy, i love ya.

aaaahhh....

P. Littbarski said:
have there been any signs of the path recently

i liked that guy...
i liked the subject matter that distracted him... he just preached too much, like he owned and administered all the dredlocks of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back