Friday afternoon thread of old quotes (1 Viewer)

see i think the dude was a misunderstood genius..not even appreciated in his own time..all we've got now is dara and clive..

avernus said:
wasnt she that chick who claimed to be some PR guru or something?

she invented Good Charolette, she was lovely but very misguided and got wound up rrreeeaaally easily

actually one time some guy posted some very personal things about her here and it was really quite grim, one of the crueller things I've seen on thumped

Pantone247 said:
she invented Good Charolette, she was lovely but very misguided and got wound up rrreeeaaally easily

actually one time some guy posted some very personal things about her here and it was really quite grim, one of the crueller things I've seen on thumped

ya she was goin out with the singer guy from that awful band popstar or whatever. she was creepy.

i always presumed syb was a joke person...like someones comedy alias..a bit of a prototype for the martinas burkes of this world..

i thought some of the slurms stuff was funny..like as billygannon/hamiltonburger whoever the flip he is now said about the womans way herv thing..sometimes i just got bored..when it got to the stage where every single thread was hijacked so someone could say 'i had sex with yr ma' it got pretty tiresome..

but anyways on with the funny quotes!

muffin said:
i always presumed syb was a joke person...like someones comedy alias..a bit of a prototype for the martinas burkes of this world..

i thought some of the slurms stuff was funny..like as billygannon/hamiltonburger whoever the flip he is now said about the womans way herv thing..sometimes i just got bored..when it got to the stage where every single thread was hijacked so someone could say 'i had sex with yr ma' it got pretty tiresome..

but anyways on with the funny quotes!

fyi I had sex with yr... well... y;know...

Incidentally I think my favourite post was from Mary when we were all talking about Dubh. Something like:

'So this is what it feels like when Dubh cries.'

Pantone247 said:
some find some goodies from ron unsigned Ireland, he had some cracking stuff a year or two back

IrishUnsigned said:
Yawn...

Here we go again: Did someone tell you that IrishUnsigned was about getting deals for someone? Or did you work it all out for your good little self? Have a trawel thru the archives of this forum and you just *might* learn what we *are* about.

It's odd that, since everything we do enables bands and acts to get a little bit more exposure without ever having to sign *anything* for *anyone*, some twats still see the name "IrishUnsigned" and think they know the whole organisational philosophy in a nutshell.

Ho hum...

Ron, IrishUnsigned

hag said:
hi ron,

long time listener, first time caller. in fairness, 'irish unsigned' is akin to waering one of those funny t-shirts to a club that says "eat me", "slut bitch" or "knob jockey", you know? the ones with a picture of a cherry on them... it has an air of slight desperation to it. i'm just saying what it says to me and probably a good few other people. maybe you should re-name it or something. sayin'.

hag

Great thread
http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11012&page=1

wasnt nines avatar a picture of donkey kong from the orginal mario kart?
god im such a nerd..

but yeah unclealo slurms did partake in stuff like this..
i have to say that actually made me laugh out loud..

and then there was the whole locust fans read it and weep thread..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back