Friday afternoon thread of old quotes (1 Viewer)

snakybus

Website
www.breakingtunes.com
here's a good one:

Speed Racer said:
Oh no. How hurtful.............those mp3's have got us talkin to a label in England so I don't really give a shit what you think. Your opinion an all. At least we don't sound like anyone else in this shithole country. I could come up with a load of symbols for the kind of stuff you're probably into.

speedracer said:
I know this is a bit premature but is it possible things in Music are about to change greatly. And for the better. There are so many new bands (mainly rock) but loads of new exciting sounds being made, for the first time in ages. I just get that feeling. For instance watching the Jools Holland show, I've noticed that the last six months of the bands on it, have been way better than anytime before that. It's unbelievable. The difference.

Care to discuss?

:D

Pantone247 said:
where the hell is that lunatic now?

proably roadying for Morello

Ask Him

Speed Racer

Re: WANTED: BASS PLAYER
Here's my email just in case you're new here and can't figure out Private messages: [email protected]

Ta

ah here... fran is a nice guy. we're all spun from different threads through different looms. if thumped has taught me anything, it's to be tollerant. except of code ninja, will someone please stick a screwdriver in his eye please? man, you've got to be able to hear the global symphony of thuds as millions of skulls hit tables around the world on the heels of your posts....

hag said:
ah here... fran is a nice guy. we're all spun from different threads through different looms. if thumped has taught me anything, it's to be tollerant. except of code ninja, will someone please stick a screwdriver in his eye please? man, you've got to be able to hear the global symphony of thuds as millions of skulls hit tables around the world on the heels of your posts....

hahah, you're crazy hag!

Hag is right, I wasn't trying to just take the piss out of Speedy, and one of those quotes is actually the fake speed racer. I was just reminiscing is all. Here, someone post something classically stupid that I said, to even out the balance.

ah here... hag is a nice guy. we're all spun from different threads through different looms. if thumped has taught me anything, it's to be tollerant. except of brian.html, will someone please stick a screwdriver in his eye please? man, you've got to be able to hear the global symphony of thuds as millions of skulls hit tables around the world on the heels of your posts....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back