freebird records-end of an era/new location (1 Viewer)

Freak Out had some good stuff but prices were sometimes crazy.

Got some good stuff there back in the day. Pricks buh.

If you joined Rock Soc in UCD c 1992/1993 you were supposed to get a 10% discount there. Anyone ever succeed?

I ended up with all your old KLF records that you sold there if memory serves. Pricks buh.

Smile - never found that old guy particularly friendly although others here might disagree.

Old guy was all right. He taped me stuff before that he would'nt sell. Pricks buh.

and Chill Out also dude

I'm real sorry, I offloaded a load of Prince around the same time, so I know how you feel... I'll take that regret to the grave...

so the conclusion i have derived is this:
people in record shops are dicks

well thankfully this isnt my career choice!

(freebird rules)

hang on you are the fuck who used to have the dreads in there arent you? who else would be banging on about were they work so much. i dont ever recall you bigging up anyone in the irish independent scene before or for that matter sleater kinney!!! it was always the other guy there that liked indie stuff back in the day-----you were just rap and rap and spouting crap! no wonder the foppy indie guy was looking grumpy and wrecked listening to you and your rambling and your ego

oh yeah you dont get free whiskey on the internet but you also dont get an earful of shite and spoken down to as well :)

now where is that add to cart button!

eh..... classic theeyeinthesky?

what else have I bought in freebird.....hmmm. Oh a breeders 10". It was shit cos all the tracks were on the album as well.
and Repeater, I bought Repeater by Fugazi there.

I can't say I was ever bothered by anyone who worked there, people have always hated my music. A girl in HMV once laughed in my face cos I was buying a wham! album.
understandably I guess

hang on you are the fuck who used to have the dreads in there arent you? who else would be banging on about were they work so much. i dont ever recall you bigging up anyone in the irish independent scene before or for that matter sleater kinney!!! it was always the other guy there that liked indie stuff back in the day-----you were just rap and rap and spouting crap! no wonder the foppy indie guy was looking grumpy and wrecked listening to you and your rambling and your ego

oh yeah you dont get free whiskey on the internet but you also dont get an earful of shite and spoken down to as well :)

now where is that add to cart button!
not thats not me.
dreads are so 1995..

p.s youre BARRED!

not thats not me.
dreads are so 1995..

p.s youre BARRED!

but you must work in there! why else would you start a blog about it? unless its your dream to work there? :) or they are paying someone to give them a freindly image:) actually thats likely!

are you the foreign guy then? youre harly one of the old geezers? so it must be you, ie the cunt with the dreadlocks........you havent had them for a while though

the "youre barred!" quote is a sure give away because thats the sort of crap you used to give to people when i shopped there who werent willing to get the ear chewed off them

im sure they wished they could have said the same to you

and werent you up on some other blog a while back with the same crap? some dj sorts slagging off freebird but you started spouting on the opposite but then said you had no involvement with them you were just a customer. then started throwing down gauntlets of dj battles at them? it doesnt take einstein to put two and two together!

you dont do undercover well!

one word-----cracked!

theeyeinthesky said:
you dont do undercover well!

one word-----cracked!

undercover?yr a regular fucking sherlock holmes...all the times g used 'we' in his opening post makes you think he DOESN'T work there?fucks' sake...

that was actually sarcasm on my part :)

dr watson

no it wasn't..yr just stupid..

and leigh-i qualified as a doctore last year..a doctor of sitting on my arse eating marks and soencers salt and vinegar crisps and chocolate curls but a doctor none the less...

i may also become a dr. of the american office..and the simpsons...and will ferrell movies..i will be quite accomplished..hopefully that will help me find a husband:)

I can't say I was ever bothered by anyone who worked there, people have always hated my music. A girl in HMV once laughed in my face cos I was buying a wham! album.
understandably I guess

wham! are no laughing matter...now unless you want to elaborate on the story and tell us that you rocked up to the counter in a pi cannptair of tight white shorts with a shuttlecock down them..now that would be something to laugh at..

pi cannptair should have been a pair of and then ym edit message got mixed in...im an idiot..

but anyways i was in no way commenting on johns manhood ,or indeed lack of, if that is the case..not that im saying it is...damnit leigh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back