free MOOG! today only!! (1 Viewer)

I'm seeding the windows version if anyone needs it. Here's the tracker for it. I've no idea if that's of any use, probably just best to click link above in Ian's post.

udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce

I've shared the Mac dmg with a couple of people via Dropbox. Moose, if you've the windows version perhaps you could do the same as seeding it will do nothing now it seems.

Its legit I think.And I for one will be wary of using anymore moog emulation until I see how saturated the hobbyist music world becomes with those wonderful sounds as a resilt of this excellent promotion.

Eh Gazzer, you're a punk, right? We'll all be able to tell you from those preset-can't-play-freebie assholes. That is to say, we'll tell by your free-flowing spunky-punk-ass tit-milk! Yeah!??

I've shared the Mac dmg with a couple of people via Dropbox. Moose, if you've the windows version perhaps you could do the same as seeding it will do nothing now it seems.

I'd do the same - in fact I signed up just to pass on my activation code - but will it work multiple times for others??

Eh Gazzer, you're a punk, right? We'll all be able to tell you from those preset-can't-play-freebie assholes. That is to say, we'll tell by your free-flowing spunky-punk-ass tit-milk! Yeah!??

Ehh..LOL?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back