free MOOG! today only!! (1 Viewer)

Fair play Mel Gibson, would't have heard about this otherwise!

Yeah i guess moog didnt want to renew the licence seen as they are now is the software business too with animoog

well I have to day I'm a little disappointed

moog.gif

Its legit I think.And I for one will be wary of using anymore moog emulation until I see how saturated the hobbyist music world becomes with those wonderful sounds as a resilt of this excellent promotion.

Still waiting for my email and my new sunglasses to be delivered so I can start a band.

80s_Glasses_Twotone_Yellow_Green-Costume.jpg

I was going to click like for that post Santino my auld segoshia..but as I'm using the mobile version I cant.So,I'm gonna have to go old scholl and say I like that post.

Might even throw in an auld LOL sure.

Got the email.

It said " Dear Musician"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

still haven't got the email with the download link. just checked their facebook there. seems to be a lot of unhappy cheapskates givng out about not getting their freebie yet

Got the mail but im not home,does anyone know when the link expires?

Don't think so. Its available as a torrent too so I recon it'll be round for a while. If worse comes to worse I'm sure someone here could sort you out. (I've the Mac dmg) Sher all you need is the licence from the the email.

still haven't got the email with the download link. just checked their facebook there. seems to be a lot of unhappy cheapskates givng out about not getting their freebie yet

Ah id say its just they didnt expect that volume of uptake
give it time

Don't think so. Its available as a torrent too so I recon it'll be round for a while. If worse comes to worse I'm sure someone here could sort you out. (I've the Mac dmg) Sher all you need is the licence from the the email.

Cheers santo!

So is it any use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back