free events red ink/murder city this week (1 Viewer)

willie was somewhat mistaken; it's three songs, a football/oi one about being a hooligan in a ficticious firm, an emo one about stealing a propagandhi t-shirt and a moshmetal/disco ditty called bonocount.

bossman-p_l.jpg

needtokill said:
as ed would say.."aaah,bosss"

in this case i dont say 'aww boss' due to the fact that the football song 'shadwell army' and the bonocount song are amazing, good stuff pity i'll be workin, well its eaither work saturday or no go to the red ink buzz on friday, and friday involves booze so it wins:D

hey sorry everyone but luke got some kind of mad fever and was in bed all day yesterday and today, so we couldnt play. very very sorry to willie and natalia for letting yez down. hope we didnt ruin your day.
sorry!!!!
dar

damien said:
willie was somewhat mistaken; it's three songs, a football/oi one about being a hooligan in a ficticious firm, an emo one about stealing a propagandhi t-shirt and a moshmetal/disco ditty called bonocount.

You could at least have tried to make it sound a little bit better.

The Fuckin' liberals hail from East Vancouver where their incendiary live shows have earned them a large following.
Their Douchebag drummer couldn't spange enough money to make it on this tour and their bass player will be making his bike look more bad-ass for the foreseeable future.
So it will only be the good looking ones performing tomorrow in Ink City.
They will play all but one of the songs from their classic 7" "The Candle's Burnt Out Long Before The Legend Ever Will" available on ALF Haus Records as well as a new song addressing some matters close to both members hearts. Plans to cover Sleep's Dopesmoker were scuppered when Willie said that it would "steal some of Oak's thunder and that's just not on."
Members of U2, new Ireland manager Steve Staunton, Mexican President Vincente Fox and Sir Elton John are all expected to attend the performance.

winty was giving out to me the other night for not putting up the photos of the fuckin' liberals gig in red ink. he was calling me a pussy or something. anyway, i wasn't going to give in to his childish jibes and i certainly didn't let it ruin my night. as i rocked myself back and forth to sleep that night while staring and crying at the photos in question i noticed this very tasteful one, enjoy. :rolleyes: :eek: :D
damoandwinty.jpg

Princess Diana would have been proud. Or maybe disgusted and sickened, but she would have had a strong feeling of some kind, God bless 'er. Maybe at a future gig you could have her their in person, I have a shovel I can lend yisses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back