Free band/musician/dj photoshoot offered (1 Viewer)

Splinters

Hi folks, Im a photographer looking to expand my portfolio with a few new projects and one of the things Id like to do is do a bit of a band profile by way of an extended photoshoot. By this I mean an all day shoot possibly covering some promo shots on location, a rehearsal and possibly ending in a gig in the evening.I used to play in bands for years and whenever it came to gigging we would typically all take the day off work and do a final rehearsal, all go for a bite to eat, maybe a pre show drink to get in the right head space etc so ideally looking for a band doing something similar whom I could document for the day or at least a few hours.If anybody has something like that coming up in Feb/March post up here or preferrably drop me a pm with the details. Ideally it would be in Dublin but dont mind travelling for the right band.Im offering this completely for free so long as its agreed I can use the shots for my portfolio. Also Im offering this for one band only. As this is a photo project preference will be given to bands/performers with a strong image. I really dont mind what genre or style it is, I just want something visually interesting.You'll be free to use any images for any use or promotion you want. Ill probably even be getting a nice photobook made up of the shots so Im happy get extra copies made up if the band want to cover the cost. They usually cost around 40'ish. Thats totally optional though and can be organised afterwards.Anyway let me know if theres any interest in this.You can see some of my work on ://www.davekavanagh.net. Im still putting the site together so dont mind the few empty pages. The portfolio is there anyway so thats the main thing. You can either drop me a message on here or email me [email protected],Dave

Hmmm not sure what I did with the formatting on that text, its a mess and cant see a way to edit it. Servers me right for posting from my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back