.Freak Like Me. (1 Viewer)

Keeror

Since 2000
Now we all know that the Sugababes' hit single "Freak Like Me" was a clever grafting of Adina Howard's lyrics (from her mid-90s hit of the same name) to the music of Gary Numan's late-70s hit "Are Friends Electric?".

But what I want to know is, from where did Adina lift the tune she used to accompany "Freak Like Me"?

I think Aoife D knows the answer.

Its all K's in here innit? 'Cept not any more.

Who are the producers behind the Sugarbabes? I heard its just two guys writing all of the tunes, then they get the girls in for the finishing touch. I think they're fairly average anyway. The new chick gets all of the attention now anyway, coz she's not wierdly ugly. Those other two look like melted dollies or summit.

Originally posted by Speed Racer
Its all K's in here innit? 'Cept not any more.

Who are the producers behind the Sugarbabes? I heard its just two guys writing all of the tunes, then they get the girls in for the finishing touch. I think they're fairly average anyway. The new chick gets all of the attention now anyway, coz she's not wierdly ugly. Those other two look like melted dollies or summit.

lawks-a-mussy. another one for the files.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
rope.

enough.

wow, hector...

Originally posted by, well, who the fuck do you think
what de fuk duz dat mean ? Lawks-a-mussy? Yes, that is another one for the files then I suppose. Interesting files they'd be too eh?

...you were absolutely right. congratulations.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
i'm like your spirit guide.

you're my spirit level. you keep me straight. when all around are turning gay.

Originally posted by Keeror
Now we all know that the Sugababes' hit single "Freak Like Me" was a clever grafting of Adina Howard's lyrics (from her mid-90s hit of the same name) to the music of Gary Numan's late-70s hit "Are Friends Electric?".

But what I want to know is, from where did Adina lift the tune she used to accompany "Freak Like Me"?

I think Aoife D knows the answer.

Oh I did know the answer...bepercussed one.... I'm so slow.. sob sob...

aoife -1
Kstop 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back