Four Tet (1 Viewer)

I like it alot, but I know other people don't. He basically has two laptops and a mixer and does the whole deconstruction/reconstruction of his tracks. Rumour has it that he uses Audiomulch.

There should be a live set from Copenhagen floating around soulseek that's a pretty good indication of what he does.

penexpers said:
I like it alot, but I know other people don't. He basically has two laptops and a mixer and does the whole deconstruction/reconstruction of his tracks. Rumour has it that he uses Audiomulch.

There should be a live set from Copenhagen floating around soulseek that's a pretty good indication of what he does.
yes, it is good. very good.

yep, so when's the dublin date? galway is nov 14th? a monday night? hellfire and damnnation. won't be driving to that one.

Ohhh excellent.
I got the Madvillain Remixes EP he did the other day, and it melted my brain in a good way.

havent heard the new album, but I'd really like to see him doin his thing live. should probably buy it before though..

Ok folks the Four Tet dates are,

Saturday 12th Nov - Dublin

Sunday 13th Nov - Belfast

Monday 14th Nov - Galway

Tuesday 15th Nov - Cork

Tickets for the Dublin show will be on sale this evening from www.tickets.ie and in the shops soon.

penexpers said:

he seems to have a simple set up - mostly freely downloadadble software:

http://remixmag.com/mag/remix_four_tet/

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jul03/articles/fourtet.asp

the head on that fella!:eek:
fourtet-close.jpg

It's up on his website now www.fourtet.net

Explosions in the Sky appear to be the support for the UK part of the tour but there's no mention of support for the Irish dates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back