forthcoming FOAD gigs (1 Viewer)

we are going to be promoting our own gigs here from now on and will keep trying to bring really deadly bands over from UK and local bands to join the bill. Hopefully we will have the 6 track ep idea (free cd 2 tracks by each band for the first 50 in) applied to all of them and make each gig something to remember

we have trashcat / dirty love here with us on 30th October,
then
the develish presleys / kidd blunt on nov 29th

the restarts should be playing here after xmas with us,

dick has promised to come here again with the subhumans or citizen fish, we are just waiting for him to give me a date and we will organise it.....subhumans are the benchmark for everything that a band should be!

also on the cards for the new year will be fire exit from Scotland, the lurkers and / or 999

any local bands interested in getting on any of the bills should make contact through myspace or to [email protected]

Jayzus that's fuckin savage!!! With the Restarts!! And the bloody SUBHUMANS! I've been on a sort of steady down-buzz since the mayhem of Rebellion ended but this is some amount of gigs to be lookin forward to! Only problem is I'll be skint raw just from gettin the bus up to dublin so many times ;-) Y'hoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back