forthcoming film trailers (2 Viewers)

On the one hand it looks class, on the other hand
121336-156688-drederick-tatum_large.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Really psyched for this, Gareth Edwards' Monsters was one of my favourite films on 2010

Yeah, it seems to be.

What was the verdict on Old Boy by the way? Is it worth going to see?

Depends on what you're looking for and your preconceptions.
I think it loses something in translation. But it's a powerhouse performance from Brolin, and it's still better than most of what's out there.

I was not offended or put out that they would remake the movie, so I went in with an open mind. If you already think Spike Lee is a dick for doing this, you may not like it as much. Or if you think it will be a spot-the-difference exercise. But maybe that's fun in itself.

Depends on what you're looking for and your preconceptions.
I think it loses something in translation. But it's a powerhouse performance from Brolin, and it's still better than most of what's out there.

I was not offended or put out that they would remake the movie, so I went in with an open mind. If you already think Spike Lee is a dick for doing this, you may not like it as much. Or if you think it will be a spot-the-difference exercise. But maybe that's fun in itself.

I think if anyone is going to make it interesting it's Brolin. It seems to be a director for hire job for Spike Lee (I heard it pointed out in a couple of reviews that it's not "A Spike Lee Joint' and that's telling of his interest in the project) but he puts together a good film. I'm open minded. I'll go check it out tomorrow

I think if anyone is going to make it interesting it's Brolin. It seems to be a director for hire job for Spike Lee (I heard it pointed out in a couple of reviews that it's not "A Spike Lee Joint' and that's telling of his interest in the project) but he puts together a good film. I'm open minded. I'll go check it out tomorrow

Yup. More than a few people pointed this out when it came up on the screen "A Spike Lee film" or something similar.

Calvary - the new one from the director of The Guard, also featuring Brendan Gleeson as the main character but this time as a priest.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back