forthcoming film trailers (5 Viewers)

I was at the Irish Premiere, when pretty much nobody had heard of it and it was basically still an arty film.

Ahead of the curve, you are. So in touch with everything. In front of the Zeitgeist. Tastemaker for the masses.
Please tell us more tales of your adventures on the frontier of culture, where you brave the limits of what the public conceives to be art.

As I recall, the place I saw it (QFT in Belfast) was showing it 2 or 3 weeks before any of the other cinemas, and even when it came out in the bigger cinemas, it took at least a week for the hype to catch hold. It was more a word of mouth hype thing, with people telling their mates that they had seen it and it was great, etc etc.
Same thing with Battle Royale, which actually didn't even come out in a load of the bigger cinemas here as far as I can remember. Was at the Irish premier of Battle Royale and it was great. Was at the Irish premiere of Battle Royale 2 and it was fucking hilarious, everyone was just shouting shit at the screen by about half-way through. Battle Royale 2 is unbelievably shite.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wong Kar Wai's Ip Man film, because it's always nice when respected filmatists make films where motherfuckers get kicked through windows.

C'mon, motherfuckers

There's some dystopia/end-of-humanity movies coming up

Tom Cruise in Oblivion

Will Smith in After Earth

[video=youtube_share;zaN0HV_N6UA]http://youtu.be/zaN0HV_N6UA[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back