forthcoming film trailers (6 Viewers)

I could so not give a fuck about this.

I still don't get why everyone went so gaga over the first three.

I thought they were crap, I was really disappointed by them. I felt that Peter Jackson didn't do the books justice at all. I was shocked at how poorly some of the characters were adapted for the screen and the plot changes made the films seem much more low brow.

The Hobbit looks rubbish as well, and to make matters worse they're using that fucking horrible twee music again.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Watch out wolves, Liam Neeson will find you and he will kill you.

Apparently Liam Neeson does not actually punch wolves Kickboxer-style in this at all. My excitement has diminished considerably. Also, please some nice person with money pay for an actual Liam Neeson punching wolves film.

Apparently Liam Neeson does not actually punch wolves Kickboxer-style in this at all. My excitement has diminished considerably. Also, please some nice person with money pay for an actual Liam Neeson punching wolves film.

Don't say its true...

At least he does a decnt Irish accent in the film.

Listed on IFCO as being out, so it's probably on in the place in Dublin that had Singham. Dude from Twitch who's usually pretty reliable on this Indian stuff gives it the thumbs up.

Also, if the Grey doesn't have any wolf punching, hopefully it has a training sequence involving fake wolves. This kind of thing.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfAUY9ZQVL0&t=45m33s[/video]

Also that is 8 Diagram Pole Fighter and should be watched by pretty much everyone.

Listed on IFCO as being out, so it's probably on in the place in Dublin that had Singham. Dude from Twitch who's usually pretty reliable on this Indian stuff gives it the thumbs up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/22/magazine/george-lucas-red-tails.html?pagewanted=all

Even 1984’s “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom” is a kind of personal film. “I was going through a divorce, and I was in a really bad mood,” Lucas told me. So he dreamed up a villain who reaches into men’s chests and pulls out their hearts. Did he really intend to create a metaphor that direct? “Yeah,” Lucas said glumly.

With George, I never know whether to hate him or feel sorry for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back