for those of you who havent take advantage of emulators (1 Viewer)

i downloaded a C64 emulator + 12,000 disk images last week. Didn't have the one game I wanted. Bummer.

hey does anyone know if there's an emulator for the old star wars arcade game? the one with the yellow lines and stuff, if memory serves. played it in ballycastle aged 6, been moaning about it ever since.

oh shit said:
hey does anyone know if there's an emulator for the old star wars arcade game? the one with the yellow lines and stuff, if memory serves. played it in ballycastle aged 6, been moaning about it ever since.

MAME supports it for sure.

i'm still searching for a site with an n64 emulator that works and zelda ocarina of time. Such a good game

oh shit said:
Shit!I used to have that,atleast I think its the same one.
Forgot all about it untill now.
Cant even remember what the computer I had it on was called,it was like a PC that took these huge floppydisks,it had stuff like space invaders,frogger,digger,dambusters...too.
Im so looking for it when I get home.

oh shit said:

best game ever.

they still have the original machine of this in the arcade in courtown. the same one i played when i was 4. legend.

its still a bleedin euro though...

oh shit said:

Glyn has it on his computer. He also claims to have once held the British high score on it. Quite believable really considering he's from Newcastle.

Oh god I remember a few years ago my brother got some pokemon emulaters. The thing about some game boy emulaters is that the game becomes really fucking fast. Everytime i closed my eyes, there was pokemon! I couldn't sleep and I finally understood why all those Japanese kids had fits.

hey pete have you got emulators goin on the psp?

over the weekend i hooked mine up to the pc and was controlling it from the kitchen through a wireless lan.

magic little yokes they are. i just gotta get some more games.

i hear the movies are gonna be region encoded but.:mad:

Will only work with 1.5 firmware, apparently...

Connect the PSP with the USB cable

go here:
http://www.ps2nfo.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&file=viewcategory&cid=7

Download KXploit

Go here
http://files.pspupdates.com/Download_Homebrew_Here!!!.html

and download SNES9X and Nester

Extract the emulators and run KXploit, give it a name and browse to the .pbp file, switch the drive letter to that of the PSP, click Generar ficheros

Open the PSP memory stick as a drive, PSP\GAMES\(whatever you called it), copy the roms there, get ROMs off edonkey or something if you don't have them

Browse to games on the psp, click memory stick, then choose the emulator you want to run, find the ROM using the browser and click the O button, viola

the SNES one doesn't run fast enough for some games, but the NES one works perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back