for sale: pearl MMX masters snare 14x5.5 (1 Viewer)

the departed

yo, have a beautiful pearl masters snare for snare.
its in excellent condition, only a few months old and has been played once a week since then at rehearsals .
been drumming for years and really really like this snare. its amazing for the price and to be honest, id keep but for an endorsement deal which im about to take.
its a nice natural maple finish.
skin is worn but has been nicely broken in. i dont have any actual pictures of it but tis exactly the same as the one on the right in the picture. i can get pictures if needed but itll be next week.
its good as new.
any more questions please ask.
thanks

im doing this at a special thumped price of 220.
now, being thumped, id like to be honest and say i didnt pay much more than that for it. i got it as an end of that line sale on thomann. the RRP is over 400 euro. i got a bargain with this so its still a bargain to buy it from me for a little less than i paid.
PIC
""Masters MMX, 14' x 5,5' Masters Snare Drums Since their introduction in 1993, Pearl's Masters Custom MMX snare drums have earned worldwide acclaim for their deep, full-bodied sound reminiscent of classic vintage snare drums thanks to their thin 4 ply, 5mm 100% maple shells with 4 ply with 5mm maple glue rings."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back