For Sale:Marshall TSL 602 2x12 Tube Combo (1 Viewer)

eamonntheviking

Selling my tsl602 as I need money to pay for trip to America. Its a three channel (clean, crunch and lead) all tube 2x12 combo. 4 ecc83 preamp tubes and 2 el34 power amp tubes. Retubed and serviced about 6 months ago. Seperate Eq's for the clean and dirty channels and seperate reverb for each as well. Comes with a 5 button footswitch for the 3 channels, reverb and fx loop.

http://www.marshallamps.com/product.asp?pr...geType=OVERVIEW

These go for 1300 euro new, looking for 800. Anyone interested is more than welcome to try it out beforehand.Based just outside Cork City.

img10221446716.jpeg

Offer 600, not a penny more...feel free to ignore the offer and hold out for more, my offer will stand for a while.
Also, that picture isnt your actual amp, my offer is conditional on your amp being absolutely mint. In future, it helps to describe condtion etc..it saves everyone trouble of asking loads of questions, and helps your stuff to sell quicker.

Alan Remorse said:
shit eamo, if you were selling this in like 6 weeks time i'd so buy it off you
thems the breaks i guess

Whats the craic with your own amp, she was sounding lovely the other night? If shes still there then, you're more than welcome to buy her!!

Would you consider €650? All going well, I should be selling one of my guitars tomorrow so I could confirm some kind of offer. I'd be very interested at around €650

eamonntheviking said:
Whats the craic with your own amp, she was sounding lovely the other night? If shes still there then, you're more than welcome to buy her!!
well, that was just my head, i was using noel from [r]ev's cab.. my own one is kinda fucked

i prob wouldn't use your one for gigs, it's just i'd like something relatively decent to have in my house...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back