Football Quiz (2 Viewers)

D**** B****? S*** C********? It could be anyone! This legal minefield could be really entertaining.

Really awful story though.

That's not so much fun.

I'd win a football quiz on Thumped, unless it was mostly about Benitez's team selections since zzzzzzzzzzzzzz or something inane like that.

I went to a little school called Cornell. Maybe you've heard of it?

helms_big.jpg

Who Am I? I was born in Dublin and started my career with Firhouse Celtic before moving to Rangers In Bushy Park which was followed 3 years later by a controversial move to Priory Celtic in Tallaght for an undisclosed fee. Often employed as a central midfielder I was more effective playing behind the main striker and was reknowned for telling managers to fuck off before taking a box to the head for not knowing when to keep my mouth shut. In my early days I believed that chewing gum while I played made me look cooler as did a chain around my neck and never tucking my jersey in.

Who Am I? I was born in Dublin and started my career with Firhouse Celtic before moving to Rangers In Bushy Park which was followed 3 years later by a controversial move to Priory Celtic in Tallaght for an undisclosed fee. Often employed as a central midfielder I was more effective playing behind the main striker and was reknowned for telling managers to fuck off before taking a box to the head for not knowing when to keep my mouth shut. In my early days I believed that chewing gum while I played made me look cooler as did a chain around my neck and never tucking my jersey in.

Dave Langan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back